Netherlands, Noord-Holland, LarenMarketing
Is optimization your middle name? Are there no secrets to successful digital marketing for you? Then you could be our new Growth Marketer. In this role you know how to scale and push the growth of our brand. You are hands-on in optimizing our digital marketing campaigns, while finding and testing new tools and tactics when it comes to paid advertising. You are used to working on ideas of others but don’t wait for instructions to take action. You enjoy working in a fast-growing fashion tech environment with a professional, fun and informal office culture. You are a team player who communicates well and is digitally savvy.
What Will You Do
Being a Growth Marketer at Colect means being responsible for all daily marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels and optimizing the marketing funnel. From sourcing new contacts, traffic, and engagement, to MQLs and supporting Sales to drive SQLs and SQOs. You adopt a Test & Learn approach and use data to drive decisions and performance.
You are eager to learn, follow, embrace and deploy growth hacking techniques in the ever-evolving digital channels. You will work closely with all internal stakeholders such as Sales, Content Marketing, Customer Support, Product & Tech.
Colect is a premium mobile solutions provider designed for fashion, footwear, sports apparel, home interior and bodywear with over 430 brands and 86,000+ retailers worldwide using our tools on a daily basis. We deliver integrated scalable solutions for digital sales, remote sales and in-store selling in the B2B wholesale industry.
We digitalize Sales, Marketing and Distribution processes allowing fashion brands, agencies, distributors and retailers to connect via a mobile and cloud-based platform, improving the time-to-market, reducing costs of physical catalogs, sales samples and lookbooks while expanding their global footprint.
We are a high-powered international and multicultural team of very motivated professionals, spread across our headquarters in picturesque Laren (near Amsterdam) and various European locations. As a scale-up, we invest heavily in our teams and technology to lead the charge, drive constant innovation, delight our customers and rule out competition.
Why Work For Us
- A fun, experienced and highly ambitious team that is transforming the fashion and home interior industry
- Accredited highly-skilled migrant sponsor
- Self-development through on-the-job training and educational courses
- The latest Apple gear (laptop / iPad) and accessories
- Very competitive compensation
- Free office snacks, fruit, coffee/tea, soft drinks, etc.
- Mobility allowance or car sharing subscription and working from home opportunities
- Attractive discounts on several of our client brands
- Regular fun team events and activities
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in performance marketing, or matching skill level
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, paid social, paid search, CRO, user experience, SEO and preferably Hubspot
- You love data and use it to empower your choices
- You have great analytical skills
- You get things done, you are confident in learning and deploying growth hacking initiatives
- Digitally savvy
- Fluent in Dutch and English, writing and speaking
- Applied Sciences (HBO) or university degree
- Ready to work with rapidly evolving digital technology in a commercial environment
- You like to come up with creative yet pragmatic solutions to complex problems